Different hard drives require different approaches, which describes Seagate hard drives that focus on the Enterprise Performance and Capacity markets. The choices below take into consideration different requirements:
- With the Enterprise Capacity 3.5. HDD, the ST8000NM0075 provides eight terabyte capacity and advanced cache writing.
- Six terabyte capacity with the ST6000NM0024 helps ensure that applications related to bulk-data are handled in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Choosing the ST6000NM0034 also provides for six terabytes, offering dual interface ports and a maximum sustained transfer rate OD of up to 226 megabytes per second.
- The ST4000NM0055 brings with it four terabyte capacity with an MTBF of 2 million hours and provides spindle speed performance of 7200.
- One more four terabyte-capable hard drive is the ST4000NM0034, which is like its fellow hard drives in offering ramp load technology and a reduced consumption of power.
- While the capacity of the ST2000NM0024 is only two terabytes, it does offer consistency in operation, thanks to its rotational vibration tolerance.
- Another two-terabyte model, the ST2000NM0055, offers a 512n SATA format which allows for rapid storage of data.
- With the Helium models, the ST10000NM0016 has 10-terabyte capacity, yet is light enough and uses a minimum amount of power that makes it invaluable when it comes to rack space efficiency.
- For the Archive Hard Drives, the ST8000AS0002 offers a sustainable transfer rate of 190 megabytes per second and has 1.33TB-per-disk hard drive technology in place.
Items 1-9 of 24